IGT Presents Growth-Driving Lottery Technologies at NASPL 2019
LONDON , Sept. 10, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — International Game Technology PLC («IGT») (NYSE: IGT) announced today that the Company will present a range of growth-driving lottery technologies and services at the North American Association of State and Provincial Lotteries («NASPL») Annual Conference, Sept. 17-20 in Little Rock, Ark. Under the theme «Player-Driven Performance,» IGT’s NASPL showcase in booth 617 at the Little Rock Convention Center will reinforce the Company’s player-centric approach to the lottery business and highlight how IGT is applying innovative approaches to support lotteries.
«IGT’s NASPL portfolio is designed to enhance player engagement, grow sales, drive player convenience, and expand opportunities for lotteries,» said Jay Gendron, IGT Chief Operating Officer Lottery. «In developing our portfolio, IGT applied decades of player insights and global experience to ensure that we are supporting versatile products that responsibly shape the future of lotteries and entertain players across a range of channels.»
NASPL attendees who explore IGT’s booth can experience the following growth-driving lottery solutions:
- Retail Expansion: The award-winning GameTouch™ 20 and GameTouch™ Draw vending machines are rolling out across North America to drive retail lottery expansion and increase player convenience. In addition, IGT will introduce InLane solutions that will go live before year end.
- Enhanced Player Experiences: IGT is bringing instant games to life via 3D and Augmented Reality technologies that add new dimensions to lottery instant games. IGT is also leveraging popular slot titles in the lottery market with recently launched instant games such as Gold Bar 7s® and Double Diamond®, and will present a case study highlighting the success of these products by a large U.S. lottery.
- Turnkey Promotions: IGT will demonstrate how turnkey instants promotions such as the Company’s The Voice® Experience and Wheel of Fortune® Big Money Spin can be leveraged to drive player engagement and differentiate the instant tickets product line.
- Mobile Solutions: IGT PlayDigital will showcase a range of products and solutions that support lottery modernization. IGT’s PlayLottery and PlayInstantWin product lines utilize digital connectivity to elevate the player experience by providing digital access to retail games and new, digital-only games. Connected Play enhances the player experience and enables lotteries to improve their knowledge of players’ behaviors. IGT PlaySpot technology enables mobile on-premise gaming, driving operational efficiencies for operators and retailers.
- Sports Betting: IGT will showcase its proven, market-ready IGT PlaySports platform for lotteries. IGT PlaySports is currently powering lottery-run retail and mobile sports betting in Rhode Island.
- New Games: IGT will confirm its commitment to content innovation and its proprietary game development process, FutureGame. FutureGame continuously feeds IGT’s pipeline of new concepts and accelerates deliverable innovation to lotteries. Cash Pop™, is one of many examples of concepts developed for jurisdictions in North, Central and South America and is scheduled for a 2019 release. Cash Pop’s game mechanic is designed to appeal to younger adults and its simplicity can be optimally leveraged in digital mobile channels.
IGT thought leaders will also participate in several NASPL 2019 programs including:
- Jay Gendron, IGT Chief Operating Officer Lottery, will participate in the Associate Member Level I presentations on Wednesday, Sept. 18 and discuss challenges the industry could face over the next five to 10 years.
- Sarah Simpkins, IGT Senior Director Draw Based Games Portfolio Strategy, will participate in the «Game Changers: A Panel Discussion on Winning Launches» discussion on Wednesday, Sept. 18.
To learn more about IGT’s NASPL 2019 portfolio visit IGT.com
IGT (NYSE:IGT) is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines and Lotteries to Digital and Social Gaming. Leveraging a wealth of premium content, substantial investment in innovation, in-depth customer intelligence, operational expertise and leading-edge technology, our gaming solutions anticipate the demands of consumers wherever they decide to play. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.
Cautionary Statement Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
This news release may contain forward-looking statements (including within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995) concerning International Game Technology PLC and its consolidated subsidiaries (the «Company«) and other matters. These statements may discuss goals, intentions, and expectations as to future plans, trends, events, dividends, results of operations, or financial condition, or otherwise, based on current beliefs of the management of the Company as well as assumptions made by, and information currently available to, such management. Forward-looking statements may be accompanied by words such as «aim,» «anticipate,» «believe,» «plan,» «could,» «would,» «should,» «shall,» «continue,» «estimate,» «expect,» «forecast,» «future,» «guidance,» «intend,» «may,» «will,» «possible,» «potential,» «predict,» «project» or the negative or other variations of them. These forward-looking statements speak only as of the date on which such statements are made and are subject to various risks and uncertainties, many of which are outside the Company’s control. Should one or more of these risks or uncertainties materialize, or should any of the underlying assumptions prove incorrect, actual results may differ materially from those predicted in the forward-looking statements and from past results, performance, or achievements. Therefore, you should not place undue reliance on such statements. Factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in the forward-looking statements include (but are not limited to) the factors and risks described in the Company’s annual report on Form 20-F for the financial year ended December 31, 2018 and other documents filed from time to time with the SEC, which are available on the SEC’s website at www.sec.gov and on the investor relations section of the Company’s website at www.IGT.com. Except as required under applicable law, the Company does not assume any obligation to update these forward-looking statements. You should carefully consider these factors and other risks and uncertainties that affect the Company’s business. Nothing in this news release is intended, or is to be construed, as a profit forecast or to be interpreted to mean that financial performance of the Company for the current or any future financial years will necessarily match or exceed the historical published financial performance of the Company, as applicable. All forward-looking statements contained in this news release are qualified in their entirety by this cautionary statement. All subsequent written or oral forward-looking statements attributable to International Game Technology PLC, or persons acting on its behalf, are expressly qualified in its entirety by this cautionary statement.
Phil O’Shaughnessy, Global Communications, toll free in U.S./Canada +1 (844) IGT-7452; outside U.S./Canada +1 (401) 392-7452
Francesco Luti, +39 3485475493; for Italian media inquiries
James Hurley, Investor Relations, +1 (401) 392-7190
© 2019 IGT
The trademarks and/or service marks used herein are either trademarks or registered trademarks of IGT, its affiliates or its licensors.
©2019 Califon Productions, Inc. «Wheel of Fortune» is a registered trademark of Califon Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
©2019 Talpa Content B.V.
The Voice is a registered trademark, licensed by Talpa Global B.V.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/igt-presents-growth-driving-lottery-technologies-at-naspl-2019-300915379.html